4th March 2017
1. How long have you known each other?
9 and a half years.2. How did you meet?
Through friends at a Groove Armada concert at the Barrowlands.
3. Can you share your proposal story?
Craig proposed with my ring in Madrid in Feb 2016, it was a surprise that I didnt see coming.
4. Which venues did you view before you settled on Your venue?
As we knew we only wanted a small wedding, we researched venues accordingly. The only other venue we visited was Hotel Du Vin Glasgow before visiting and loving the Blythswood.
5. What was the best moment of your day?
Seeing all our family and friends enjoying themselves and celebrating with us.
6. What would your dream wedding menu be? Starter/Main/Desert?
We were delighted with our wedding menu from the Blythswood. Starter - Haggis Neeps and Tatties, Chicken & Serrano Ham Roulade and the Strawberry and Honey Panna Cotta was a favourite of everyones.
7. Would you change anything about your day if you could do it again?
No we wouldnt change a thing.
8. Have you got a wedding top tip?
Relax and enjoy your day.
9. Invite one more guest alive or dead, can be a celebrity or someone you know, who would it be and why?
Craigs Granda who has passed away.
10. Is there one song that reminds you of your wedding day?
Ben Howards Only Love which was our first dance.
11. On your wedding day what time did you go to bed?
About half 1.
12. Which is your favourite Louise Mallan wedding photograph and why? My favourite picture is Craig and I standing on the stairs. I love the chandelier.